Everyone Wants to Rule the Trail
"Walkers on the trail!" shouted one of the late-sleeping mountain bikers barreling toward us on the hilly single-track.
"Come on, we're runners," I said, as we stepped aside so they could pass. Hammering through mile 12 of a tough 13-mile trail run at 8 AM on a hot day gave me the right. But since I'm half deaf I couldn't hear the MTBer's smart-ass response.
"What'd he say?" I asked FOA A, who was bringing up the flank.
A: "You don't need to know."
"Come on, we're runners," I said, as we stepped aside so they could pass. Hammering through mile 12 of a tough 13-mile trail run at 8 AM on a hot day gave me the right. But since I'm half deaf I couldn't hear the MTBer's smart-ass response.
"What'd he say?" I asked FOA A, who was bringing up the flank.
A: "You don't need to know."


<< Home